Hamachi Kama (Yellowtail Jack Collar), Submitted by Pat Spalding
- Collar of Yellowtail (Also great with tuna or grouper collars)
- 1 lime
- Soy Vay Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce
- Cut lime in half and squeeze one half into bowl
- Pour 1 cup of Veri-Teriyaki
- Add Sriracha to achieve desired level of spice
- Remove collar from fish
- Rub olive oil onto skin side of collar to help it get crispy
- Pour sauce all over both sides of collar and let it soak in for at least 30 mins.
- Get BBQ to hot temp.
- Put collar onto BBQ meat side first for 3-4 minutes (depending on heat of BBQ)
- Flip and cook skin side for 2-3 minutes
- Eat family style by pulling meat off the bone/cartilage